05-17-2023, 08:00 PM   #29
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
The crew at Throttle House. Love the dynamic between Thomas and James. But if I were to pick from the two, it would be Thomas. The guy can convey how a car drives in a way few can. Not only that, the man can drive. It also helps that he races.

One of my favorite videos they've done was when Chris Harris did a collab with them. It was pretty fun.

Schmee or however you spell his name annoys the crap out of me. I tried to watch one of his videos and the way he talks just grated me the wrong way. Didn't even make it through the video.

Not sure how the collective feels about Savagegeese with Mark and Jack. I've been watching them from their early beginnings. Their video production has increased in quality over the years. But I miss when it was more slap stick when Todd and Scott were fixtures of the channel. Jack's presentation skills have definitely gotten better from when he first did reviews. I do miss when he would go full "ape" on cars. He still does at times with recent reviews but not nearly the same as when he first got onto the channel.
You know what, I ALWAYS confuse Throttle House w that other Canadian channel.... "I'm Jake?....and I'm Yuri....." I don't wanna 'cheat' and google/YT it. Haha, I always watch their vids. What the heck is the channel name????? Straight Pipes, right?
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 2
zx10guy5149.50