View Single Post
      01-03-2019, 07:49 PM   #11
gunsmoker
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Ask yourself. If there wasn't social media, would people do this? The answer is "no". And here I rest my case: social made will be the downfall of society.
Nah, it won't be the downfall. Looking at the younger generation, especially the boys, they couldn't care less about social media. Social media seems to be a thing mostly for the 30-50 year-olds. The media overexposes everything just because they need some material to show. The fact that something shows up in the media does not mean that most people care about it. It's like the PC sh*t - someone says something and somebody else is like - aha, look at this bigot, racist, misogynist, whatever. Trolling is a sport of sorts. Ask left and right if people care or get offended and you will find that they don't. If we stop visiting content we disagree with just so that we say we do, the traffic to those locations will drop and BS like that won't bubble up in the search engines and the media.
With regards to Bird box, I really like Sandra in comedies. There was one dramatic scene in this movie where she acted terribly. Stick to the comedies, Sandy! I enjoyed the movie nevertheless. It's not great, but given all the crap Hollywood spews out, this is a decent product.
Appreciate 2
P111572.00
Germanauto9705.50