Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerich0 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EstorilMSport View Post
Hi all I stumbled across this thread from a link in F30post. I have an F30 and installing the M-Performance LSD this week and would love to code out the e-diff however the link from the OP is no longer functional. Does anyone know if this can be accomplished via BimmerCode in Expert mode? Also would greatly appreciate any links to coding tutorials etc. Thank you!

Would like to know as well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerich0 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EstorilMSport View Post
Hi all I stumbled across this thread from a link in F30post. I have an F30 and installing the M-Performance LSD this week and would love to code out the e-diff however the link from the OP is no longer functional. Does anyone know if this can be accomplished via BimmerCode in Expert mode? Also would greatly appreciate any links to coding tutorials etc. Thank you!

Would like to know as well...
I found a local guy with e-sys who coded this out for me. This cannot be done in BimmerCode. If you search on F30post there's a link to a virtual machine that has e-sys on it.
2014 335i M Sport: bootmod3 Stg 2 E30 Custom, AA CP, CSF FMIC, GFB DV , VRSF catless DP, aFe stage 2 intake, KW Clubsport coilovers, MP LSD, aFe sway bars, F80 LCAs, monoball thrust arms, Delrin rear subframe bushings, xHP Stage 3.
IG: German_car_connection
Appreciate 0