View Single Post
      02-01-2016, 09:19 PM   #23
Nelson@BimmerTech
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 GC

Sorry for the late reply. I wanted to follow up on a couple of things.

The amp bracket was assembled incorrectly by colleague. I apologize.

We will also make changes on he website regarding ASD. We will also offer an option to purchase the harness from us.

Regarding the tune. I was finally able to find a local F22 with HK. Every single owner i found had the HIFI option. It took me 4 months to find an owner that would let me borrow his car for 3 hours to create the tune. He's scheduled to come in Feb 14th.

I wanted to take a second and apologize for not having a F22 HK tune installed in the amp. The one me or my colleagues been sending you were from F30. Most guys that we were still trying to find a HK car to create the tune. Although it was not perfect and optimized(time alignment) for your system it was all we had to use until we could found one to tune. Thanks for being patient.

FYI this tune will be created with Helix DSP PC Tool Version 3.28d, please download it http://www.audiotec-fischer.de/cms/l...c-tool-v3.html

As you can see Helix is constantly improving their dsp software and adding new features. V3 is now pretty stable and ready for prime time.

Next week i will also be recording a demo video on the Helix Director and URC-2A Remote controllers.

I'm glad that you were able to tell the sq differences when you use a well recorded CD. Our tunes our created with reference sq music. My plan is to creae 2 tunes for each vehicle. A SQ tune and one geared towards that listen to Bluetooth audio and pop music.

I happen to be a SQ competitor and we also have a high end car audio shop. i compete in MECA and IASCA. Here's some pics of my E60.

RTA tuning rig for one our competition vehicles

Appreciate 0