View Single Post
      04-16-2019, 07:19 PM   #1
vivavava
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW m235i RWD Manual

2015 M235i 6MT with LSD & MPE, Low miles - PRICE DROP!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
The car was first purchased in September 2016. I bought it CPO from a dealer in March 2018.
The car is an Alpine white BMW M235i, Rear wheel drive, 6-speed manual transmission. 38k miles and adding.
One of the few with the M performance LSD and M performance exhaust that you will find for sale with such low miles.
The interior is black.
It has the technology package, Driver Assist package, Harmon Kardon speaker upgrade and heated seats. So almost fully loaded (See specs photo below).
Also includes Carbon fiber mirror caps and front spitters (Has scratches on both sides - but easy and cheap to replace - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1).
In amazing condition. Have had no problems with it.
No mods.
Added pictures - some from when I bought it and some from last year. Will add more recent pictures soon.
KBB value is 30k and that doesn't include the LSD and MPE option so it's priced very well in my opinion in the current market. All new cars are only available with mark-ups. Might be the best time to snag a beast like this! Vroom and Carvana offerring 30k, so please no offers below that.
Let me know if you want any other details.
Car can be picked up mid Feb.

Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2015 BMW M235I- WBA1J7C56FV289444.pdf (282.0 KB, 300 views)

Last edited by vivavava; 01-04-2022 at 02:00 PM.. Reason: Updating sale post
Appreciate 1