B58togo
Major
Rep
Drives: M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledpocket View Post
Thank You!

It's got black leather and alum hex.

The MPE sounds as good as I hoped it would! I picked it up this afternoon and the drive home was amazing.

Plans are a mostly black theme, but being in NY and tints are part of the yearly inspection now...I have to get a prescription or peel them off every year. Still trying to decide.

I bought the car on specs/dealer trade from an out of state dealer, and didn't have pictures to look at. I was pleasantly surprised with the black wheels and kidney grills when I expected two tone on both. A little disappointed at how the m sticker on the side looks in person. Easy fix. The aluminum interior trim is a little bright for me, probably replace or wrap it.

Overall, a very nice car. I'm incredibly pleased right now. 😃
Lots of inspection stations don’t care about the new tint law. I have 35% on the back window (legal as back window is exempt) and 50% on the quarter glasses (illegal). My inspector said to go ahead and tint the fronts if I wanted. Said he’ll still pass it.

Nice car by the way!