BMWZ4
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X1/'23 Allroad Progressiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almaretto
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwickens View Post
My God, what a UI disaster. There must be a better way. Not looking forward to tackling this when my car arrives -- and I design and code software for a living.
There are updated version of E-sys and E-sys launcher. If you design software for a living, then you will have no trouble with the interface. I have step-by-step guides, if interested, as well as the launcher runs on top of E-sys coding software with added features like Cheat Codes to check desired options and quickly apply. And, F-series coding is a lot more straight forward than E-series.

Plus, there is very helpful community to offer in person tutorials or remotely.

If you choose not to code yourself, there always is the option to have it done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnh View Post
Anyone tried to disable GPS/Cellular functions on a 2 series yet?
Why do you want to disable the GPS?
Would you mind sharing the step by step guides and launcher? If not, no worries. I'LL do the digging.
'11 Z4 30i (retired);'11 X3 28i (retired); '15 M235i Stage 1 Dinan (recalled & crushed); '16 M235i Stage 3 Dinan (retired); '15 X3 28i (retired); '14 328i (retired), 2019 X3M40i (retired); Loaded '18 X1 (retired); Loaded '20 X3MC DG, Black/Tan Merino (retired); Loaded '23 X1 Cape York green and Red/Black interior; '23 Audi A4 Allroad Progressiv
Appreciate 0