View Single Post
      05-04-2023, 07:49 PM   #40
2008M36MT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
I’d recommend some physical activity and again just start eating relatively healthy. Non-processed foods, fruits, eggs, etc etc. it’s all tasty if you’re creative. Find a workout you don’t mind doing. Maybe running, maybe a light weight workout to start putting on mass. Start slow, like 3x a week for 30mins, build upon that. If you go all in, you’ll end up hating it and maybe quoting early. That will most likely help fight the metabolism slump as well. Nothing worth doing is easy, just takes some commitment.

Also, not sure your age, didn’t really read into it too much. Don’t really know the figure either. But if you’re a little older, I’d consider seeing where your testosterone levels are, doesn’t hurt to know.
Thank you for all of the advice. I usually lift weights around 50 minutes a day 5 days a week, pre diet anyway. Just do it for health not to set any kind of strength/size records. I’m 37, feeling the effects of age, having to do physical therapy for various pains. Test levels have crashed in the past 2 months, I think corresponding with low calorie diet and inactivity, observed strictly through reduction in sex drive, but sure it’ll stabilise, along with general energy level, once diet and activity normalise. 2 weeks left.
Appreciate 0