View Single Post
      05-04-2023, 07:35 PM   #38
2008M36MT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Not sure what to say on this. Definitely not healthy, but I’m sure you’re aware of that so really not worth mentioning. Wouldn’t be shocked if your scale says that. You probably have slim to no muscle mass (not an insult, as I’m sure you’re aware of the affects of the drug). I mean I’m an inch taller then you, probably 185-190, and definitely sub 15%bf. Caloric intake is probably sub 2000, in a slight weight loss stage. So idk what to tel ya. Eat healthy food and start excersicing. Worst part of that drug is once you’re off, especially if you’re increasing calories, you’ll most likely start to gain weight quickly as your metabolism is slumped.

Good luck man
Thank you. Yeah I know none of this is really healthy. I’m slowly increasing my caloric intake to offset metabolic shock. I’ve never been a fitness guy so don’t know there’s that much muscle to lose. I’m both relieved and slightly disappointed. Relieved in the sense that I prefer skinny with a little fat to fat with a higher amount of muscle. Slightly disappointed because I thought I’d look better than I do. All said, I’d do rapid weight loss again though hope I never have to. It’s now a matter of discipline. That’s the hardest part.
Appreciate 0