View Single Post
      09-19-2018, 12:18 PM   #1939
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstick View Post
Had the Evolution Racewerks chargepipe and Active Autowerke intercooler installed by my dealer. Mike at Extreme Powerhouse was outstanding to work with and helped with an initial issue with another chargepipe. This one fits perfectly. Thanks, Mike! I only drove the car home from the dealer so no chance to explore for differences yet.
More follow-up from longer drives. Again, customer care from Mike was first rate, start to finish. I'm not one who lives and dies by the stopwatch, so I can't advise of 0-60 times, etc. But, working hard to remove the placebo effect, the car does feel different and better. The throttle feels more responsive and the engine feels smoother and seems to rev more freely. Imagination? Can't say with 100% certainty, but from what I feel driving in the usual suburban mix of streets, limited access roads, and local interstate highways, this was a very nice outcome and I'd do it again.
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 0