View Single Post
      05-09-2021, 05:41 PM   #841
mateodido
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i G20

I tought I should share my positive experience with VMR Wheels Europe and so far amazing feedback of driving on V703s.

First of all, I ordered a set of 18" V703s in March.
I was really thinking between Black and Gunmetal, but since they don't have it in Glossy Black but only in Matte, I decided for Gunmetal, and I'm really happy I did. I saw some photos of Mineral Grey F22 with Gunmetal V703s and fell in love immediately. It is a perfect combo. It should have came from factory with such wheels. 😁

Anyway, the wheels came really quickly, in 2-3 days and during the weekend I applied ceramic coating, which is btw. holding really well and makes cleaning a lot easier.
On Monday I went to mount them on car and the tire shop technician noticed that one wheel is bent and it was really noticeable. Wheel was bouncing really crazy on the balancing machine.
I informed VMR Wheels Europe about it and they sent a new wheel immediately.
The new wheel came intact so I guess it was bent during the transport because the box was slightly damaged.
So their customer service is superb.

As for the wheels, I'm driving them a bit more than a month and I have to say they transformed a car totally. Because they're much wider than stock rims, there's definitely more grip but since I went for the 18" it's still comfortable as stock, maybe even a bit more comfortable, if that's possible.
And I really don't have to talk about the look, well here are some photos I took recently, so..

Oh, and everything is stock on my car and they fit perfectly.
Wheels are F: 18x8.5J ET40 with 225/40/18 and R: 18x9.5J ET45 with 245/35/18, tyres are Michelin Pilot Sport 4s. There is a slight poke in the rear, but just a few mm, and I had my fenders pulled to cover it and it's now unnoticeable.
Attached Images

Last edited by mateodido; 05-10-2021 at 03:37 AM..
Appreciate 2
dradernh4444.50
icin235101.00