OldCrow7xx
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i Xdrive 8A

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
Not really. I think you really need to dig into how these things work before you try motor-killers like nitrous or aftermarket blowers. Here's a fun little Corvette clip to demonstrate how burnouts can sometimes take out the wrong parts; "Bye bye $600" turns out more like $6k: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...38;FORM=VRDGAR
That's unbelievable he sat there that long thinking the tires were spinning and not the drivetrain internals...

Clutch smells different that rubber lol He didnt lift, thats for sure. Did not lift...

So with the automatic what allows it to go from decoupled to coupled when I start to release the break pedal?

Is there a computerized moment or is it a result of the mechanics as the wheel starts to spin it allows pressure and torque to be transferred?

2016 F22 M235 8A HK NBTevo | CTS HEX Intake | CTS Chargepipe | Gplus Intercooler | VRSF DP | BM3 Stage 2+ | 18" CSL Replicas | XHP X-Delete
Appreciate 0