07-29-2015, 04:05 PM   #14
SteveInfante
NewFinishColumbia/detailer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F31 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketema View Post
I can't talk about Koni's specifically, but I have experience KWs DDC kit (adaptive dampers) as well as the clubsport kit (non adaptive). Also as Liquidpaper said I also had GC camber plates. The new GC plates work fine and are not snapping struts any more, but if you are more in tracking than daily driving I must recommend the clubsport kit. The stiffness turns into cornering performance that is a VERY noticeable improvement over stock and the DDC kit. Plus its not unbearable on the street. Granted I do not daily drive, but when I do take my 2 out I am not uncomfortable.
Thanks for the input. The cost of the Clubsports is 2K past what I would spend in Koni/springs/plates with only marginal more adjustability. Height adjustable isn't really a huge issue for me at my driving skill level and the time I have to devote to improving that. To add to that Clubsports aren't warrantied by KW as they are a racing part. The Koni's have a lifetime rebuild warranty to the original purchaser. I don't have EDC so I'm already saving a few hundred bucks all around. If I should ever get good enough to where I feel I need to corner balance my car then I will go for the adjustability that they offer. Even the V3's are 1K past what I would spend for this set-up. Oh and ketema I love your wheels. I'm thinking of getting the silver versions for my car.
Appreciate 0