View Single Post
      11-01-2020, 10:22 PM   #9
Avex
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: F22 M235i AW

thought i'd revive this thread. 2 yrs+ in and im still smittened by my m235i, no wandering eyes and it really helps the new BMWs have taken a huge tumble when it comes to appearances - let's just say the F series cars were peak BMWs when it came to a perfect blend of old and new. The 'G' series chassis lost their european flare and they now kinda blend in with their korean/japanese counterparts imo.

Anyway, I digress. I'm looking to keep my m235i for the long term and I've put in roughly 30ks in the 2+ years I've had her. Just shy of 70k on the clock, the electrical in my right tail light decided to call it quits and the right indicator is now malfunctioning due to a ground wire short. I've since placed an order for new LCI blackline tail lights along with new socket plugs to do the upgrade myself.

I'm sure these events are gonna occur more frequently as my m235i ages, but I see myself owning this car for the next decade. I was just wondering if anyone here has crossed 200k mileage on Australian roads and if you have, would you care to share your experience keeping the vehicle, and the cost of doing so?
Appreciate 0