View Single Post
      08-14-2018, 12:23 PM   #2
den525
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

To be honest, I don't think there are many 2ers past 100,000kms... considering car is only max 4 years old... rarer to have a 2 door coupe to do that much driving.. (i'll wait for others who's approaching that mark to reply)

Personally if you're happy with the size of the car it's pretty great, back seats only comfortable for people under 5'9-5'10... boot space actually more than sufficient, and driver's space is more than enough considering you're not expected to have rear passengers that often (compared to 1er).

As for 220i vs M235i... I'm going to be bias and say M235i, it's a great engine, great car, had a 228i loaner car for servicing, and a small warranty claim (don't worry nothing major), I don't think even that car compares, it's a massive difference in terms of performance, feel of the car, sound of the engine and most importantly the way it accelerates is different, obviously, 220 and 228 are still good cars (same chassis at the end of the day), if performance is not a priority.

My car have done nearly 50,000km, even with full aftermarket exhaust and a tune, it's been faultless (touchwood)
Appreciate 0