10-18-2019, 10:09 PM   #8
mike519
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzzthetic View Post
So I have a 2017 m240i 6MT and called up warranty to see if there are any repercussions for deleting the two resonators. The servicing manager said it will 100% void my warranty.

Then I proceeded to ask about installing the Dinan Midpipe and they said BMW doesn't work with Dinan anymore and Dinan parts will also void my warranty.

And then I asked about MPE exhaust and they said they don't have them for the 6MT for m240i. Only for automatic....

So now I'm confused about my exhaust upgrade options because I still have 40,000/2 years left on my warranty. And to be frank, the stock is very disappointing. So any advice guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzzthetic View Post
So I have a 2017 m240i 6MT and called up warranty to see if there are any repercussions for deleting the two resonators. The servicing manager said it will 100% void my warranty.

Then I proceeded to ask about installing the Dinan Midpipe and they said BMW doesn't work with Dinan anymore and Dinan parts will also void my warranty.

And then I asked about MPE exhaust and they said they don't have them for the 6MT for m240i. Only for automatic....

So now I'm confused about my exhaust upgrade options because I still have 40,000/2 years left on my warranty. And to be frank, the stock is very disappointing. So any advice guys?
Tell them I'd be happy to show my 2018 M240i's order indicating my factory installed MPE with 6spd.
Appreciate 0