View Single Post
      11-08-2020, 09:24 AM   #10
CP911
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 M240i 6-speed Coupe

Folks,

I have once again revisited selling my car, and this time I am ready to let it go. I had some interested people before asking me all kinds of crazy questions and asking for beauty shots. I am a busy man, and I want to be clear that I will NOT be taking beauty shots of the car or working my tail off to sell it.

If you want the car, please come and see it or PM me to arrange for a phone call/FaceTime showing.

Nothing has changed since my last posting except the miles have crept up from weekend joy rides over this past summer and fall. She sits at just under 3400 miles now.

My wife just bought a 2020 X7 xDrive40i, which required trading in my 2019 Nissan Armada and her 2017 Honda Pilot. I am therefore in need of a more practical daily car.

I currently have an arrangement with my local Honda dealership to trade my M240i in for a 2021 Honda Ridgeline pickup (I know, I know ). They are going to give me $33k trade-in value, which is the high end of Kelly Blue Book trade-in value due to the extremely good condition of the car. However, that is not taking into account the M Performance limited-slip differential and M Performance interior upgrades to my car.

Therefore, I would like $34,300 for my car in a private party sale w/ LSD installed. If I cannot get that, I will be trading it in to Honda as soon as the 2021 Ridgelines show up (expected early 2021).

The factory warranty should be good through January 3rd, which is the 3-year mark from the day I bought it. It may be longer than that, but I can't remember what the warranty was for MY2018 BMWs. Either way, I'm sure we can work with a BMW dealership to have it CPO'ed or purchase an extended warranty to ensure the next owner has some peace of mind.

Please PM me with any questions! Thanks for looking!

Last edited by CP911; 11-08-2020 at 10:30 AM..
Appreciate 0