View Single Post
      10-04-2020, 11:39 PM   #10
msendit
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by K8_M235i View Post
Driving looked great! The gear whine is awesome. We need some updated pics of your car too!
Hah, thanks! Funny you should mention the diff whine -- I just spent the drive back from the track this weekend obsessing there's a new pitch to it. Might be time for new clutch packs...

And, twist my arm for more pics. I should probably update my build thread too, it's been a while -- current setup is much lighter, way stiffer springs, different dampers, lower ride height, and a different rollbar. Oh, have been testing some Nankang AR1s too -- first impressions are pretty positive, but need more time with them to make up my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikcachu View Post
Seems like you are left foot braking...
Definitely. Even on the street, I left-foot brake two-pedal cars. Makes no sense to me not to use one foot only because it's considered a "bad habit" or something...

That's actually been my biggest issue over the last few months learning to track a three-pedal car -- teaching the right foot how to brake as well. It's harder to trailbrake well when it's constantly switching between the gas and the brake.

Appreciate 3
dradernh4352.00
mdf278.50