View Single Post
      09-22-2020, 12:25 PM   #8
nickgsa60
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillymb75 View Post
I picked up my LBB on black at the performance center in June, I got all options but the auto parking. I did black interior with the bi-color wheels, another guy was picking up that same combo but with the black wheels.

On the wireless charging, I will say it works better in the 2 than in my X7. It's in the armrest and it holds it in place.

Grill, I had a 2018 (auto xdrive) before with the chrome grill, this one is much better (you'll see in the pic). I debated getting the black grill but decided against it after seeing this one.

I also installed the LSD since I was paranoid about having rear wheel drive and a stick. I have another thread that goes into detail about how to order with discounts. You can't do it as a port installed option (at least I couldn't), I scheduled it for when I got home.

You'll really enjoy the performance center delivery, it was a great experience.

Oh, I took me two months to get an allocation when I ordered in December. Others have mentioned trying to order recently and a lack of allocations, so I would start the process sooner than later.
Wow! Looks amazing, thanks for sharing! And yes, I agree, I think the stock grill looks very good (the black one does too).
Appreciate 0