View Single Post
      06-29-2019, 02:14 PM   #2
GivRoF36
Rep
Drives: M5 (F90)

I'm sure you're going to end up with tons of replies and varying opinions, but I believe if you are looking for the best film at rejecting heat, you're going to want to look at crystalline film.

However, crystalline can have a somewhat bluish hint or if you have a color interior (i.e. I had red seats in my 435) it can sometimes pull from that in different lighting which was fine with me may not be satisfactory for you. (See the photos, side view is pretty standard but the angle view picks up some of the red from the interior - 40% Crystalline 3M)

I now have 50% crystalline (3M brand) on my M5 and that interior is Aragon Brown. The 50% seems to come off like a standard color tint. Though the car is blue so not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Next best option is ceramic tint from a heat rejection standpoint. No knowledge-base however on whether or not it as any colored hue to it though.

Best bet is to probably visit a tint shop or a few and get their advice/opinions on the best film that fits what you are looking for.

Good luck.
Attached Images

Last edited by GivRoF36; 06-29-2019 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: Forgot to add photos
Appreciate 1
clee1982797.50