Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Out of curiosity, because I'm fairly certain you have considered it, what does the $40/sqft get you? Some sort of exterior cladding, insulation and drywall, electrical and plumbing, HVAC - all that sort of stuff? Up here, HVAC is crazy. They are charging $130/hr and the materials are hugely expensive as well. And they are turning down work, there is so much of it - no idea why.

I presume no accessories in the house. But does it include flooring, any lighting, basic faucets, builder bathroom cabinets / shower, builder kitchen cabinets, some sort of furnace for heating, maybe A/C since its in the south.

If all that, I just don't know how you can do that at $40/sqft and make any money on top. Not that it matters, I'm just curious to see what you had all decided to include, and by default, exclude, and whether the exclusions are very clearly laid out in your contracts so that buyers don't take action against your new corp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
i was going to ask all the same questions.
It gives you a home to which you only need to add your own furniture and accessories.

Will this get you 3cm granite and touch sensors for all appliances? Of course not. It will get a nice home of novel design and very livable at a price point almost any family with 2 working adults can afford.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
SakhirM410783.00