d3l0n
I love the ///M3, but I want 550hp ///M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW330iE90

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple1 View Post
I woke up this morning, to go test out the 0-60 place on Flatbush and 87th. If you care about your car DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!!!!!!
They have the worst kind of Professionalism there and the damn car wash sucks!! they don't show any special attention to your car and they put your car on a damn pulley!! :mad: even though I was so damn disappointed with the wash I tried to tip the guy who was cleaning my car and I went to the cashier to ask for some change, he gave me a damn attitude and said go to the store!! can you even believe that? I don't understand these people, worst service I ever got. My car looked like shit! the damn rims weren't even cleaned, still had break dust all over my rims. I've never been so mad at getting my car washed, total ineptitude over there, I couldn't believe they had a line outside the fucking place!! Sorry I'm cursing all over the place, just so ticked off.

I left there angry as hell and sped to Park Place to get a regular wash, I lie to you not my car looks like I just got it back from the dealer for the very 1st time. If this is not the best car wash in New York, it belongs in the top 2. The only problem with Park Place is the wait (almost 2 hours for just a wash), it's better to just drop it off but if you want to watch, you'll see how much attention they pay to your car. I spent almost 4 hours trying to get my car clean today. I have to agree with the person who says their wax is crappy, hence why I'm still looking for a good place to get my car waxed and try to remove some swirl marks.

I also scheduled an appointment with Big A, trick50. I'll take your word on then and try it out, because when I saw your car the last time is looked the business.
terribly sorry to hear...

I never had a problem going there, i had the worry but no reason to worry when finished. I haven't been there in a while, also, but every time I pass by there on weekends always bimmers, mercs and so forth... luxury cars always lined up. Looking clean and nice. I think the price i payed was around 14bux or so.
Appreciate 0