View Single Post
      10-29-2010, 10:50 AM   #22
cb1111
I ask the questions you're afraid to ask.
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridiculous View Post
Sorry to hear that man.

We know it's your word against his, so it's gonna be rough fighting it. Hopefully the judge will be easy on you, especially because you weren't in the wrong.

Cops around here are the same way. I recently got nabbed in town, tooling around in my SRT8 Jeep. Two cops pretty much bum-rushed my Jeep with their hands on their holsters. They hit me with enough violations for me to lose my license. "ESTIMATED 57 in a 30" and two other moving violations. HOW DO YOU ESTIMATE 57??
Anyway, I got out of pretty much everything, with the help of a lawyer and traffic class. It costs me about $1500, which sucked.
Cops are out to get young guys in fancy cars. They treated me like a child. I'm 23 years old and should be treated like an adult.

You probably made that officers week, I'm sure he's still thinking about your sick car and how he F'd you in the A.

Just wanted to rant, sorry again about the ticket, best of luck with it.
That's just ridiculous

Why are you saying he wasn't in the wrong? He never said he didn't run the light - he said he "would never run the light."

In general, cops will treat you like you act - if you act like a kid then that's the way you'll be treated.

Your attitude, just like the OP's , isn't very mature
Appreciate 0