View Single Post
      07-19-2022, 12:58 PM   #5
Ajowhan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m240i 'vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiesta ST to M240i View Post
I hate the lowest H&R springs on my ST. It was slammed lol like tucking front tire. It was great but the ride was awful and wore out my stock shocks in like 20K-40K miles. Granted that car ran rough as shit from the factory so can't fully blame the springs there.

I'd love to lower this car just enough to close the wheel gap. Maybe .5" to 1". But I wouldn't want to sacrifice ride quality and OEM shocks in the process. I'm sure that combo doesn't exist though lol
Any thing that will lower your car will have harsher ride quality so you are right, none that wouldn't sacrifice ride quality.

However if its a slight drop in ride quality, I can live with it, hell when I was younger I truly enjoy the harsher ride and having to slow down to a crawl on a shitty road just to feel every bump, simply divine. With that said, Dinan spring lower the front by .5" and rear by 1" and it was extensively tested with the OEM shocks so it will probably be your best bet for the mildest drop with the least sacrifice in ride quality and OEM shock combo.
Appreciate 0