Cos270
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Garage List
2015 F22 M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils41 View Post
I've found this car to be a PITA when it comes to finding a fitment. Yes stock suspension you should be fine on those specs, 235's aren't great in the back (I live in a very dry climate) but I did the square setup for DD and longevity not so much performance. I can fit 245s still in the back if needed, its the fronts that most people have issues with.
That said, similar to what you are saying I spent hours doing research, talking to wheel shops and talking to other owners.
tires can matter I was running the exact same setup as another 2er, I'm on Goodyears, they are on Michelins and they rubbed same spec.

I'm about to go with coilovers and camberplates so I can have a few degrees of camber to play with when I go back to a staggered setup.
And that's what I'm worried about (regarding the tire brand). I'll even settle for running spacers up front! I just want to be able to maintain a decent level of grip and rotate my wheels. I don't ever see myself going past stage 2, and maybe I'll do some light suspension mods in the future (camber plates, tie rods, LCAs and end links) but the car is my daily, and will never be an aggressive track car.
Appreciate 0