Thread: Confess here
View Single Post
      09-17-2021, 12:25 PM   #6865
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

So, last night I thought I killed or really effed myself up. I was going downstairs in the guest house, which has a very steep, metal spiral staircase. I had my cell phone, ipad, charger and a cord in my left hand and I had a small backpack on my right shoulder. I didn’t turn the light on. I took a step down on the first step. I reached down with my right hand for the rail and my backpack slipped off my shoulder. The backpack got in the way of grabbing the rail, I lost my balance and started falling forward and to the left, because the spiral goes to the left or counter clockwise. I was able to reach up with my right hand and grab the rail that’s between the top of the stairs and the wall. But, my feet had slipped out from under me and down I went, all the way to the bottom. On the way down I thought to myself, “I’m either going to break my neck or split my head open when I hit the tile floor at the bottom”. And I thought about all the crazy stuff I’ve done and I’m going to end up dead or paralyzed on a staircase. So, when I hit the bottom, I had some pain in various places. I layed there for about 30 seconds, got up and did a little pain dance. The same dance I’ve done probably a 100 times after falling off my motorcycle. I need better choreography though. Although, the dance is different every time, depending on what hurts. My cell phone and iPad ended up behind the staircase and not a scratch on them. My backpacked ended up about 10 feet away, in front of the fireplace. The guest house bedroom is right there. So, I just got undressed and crawled in bed. I woke up with lots of bruises and a couple scraps. My ring finger on my right hand hurts and my left hamstring is very sore. I feel so stupid and I didn’t have anything to drink, so I can’t even blame it on alcohol. I feel like I dodged a bullet last night. I’m still recovering from surgery. The last three weeks have been really difficult. I think I need to lay on the couch for a couple weeks and just chill out. No motorcycle riding, no fast cars, just chill out a little. Oh wait, that’s right, it was just a staircase. It’s amazing how shit can go wrong so fast. It’s like, what the fuck just happened!
Appreciate 2
MsGoGoMoto1220.00
Buug95918235.50