View Single Post
      06-26-2021, 08:28 AM   #1
MsGoGoMoto
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 i3+REX, 1999 K1200RS Moto

It's Thursday evening, driving home from work using RTTI to navigate around the clogged arteries in Atlanta traffic. I'm slowly slipping from work mode and started thinking about beer. I drink beer. I like beer. I'm like Brett Kavanaugh.

During beer-dreaming, I pull up to the stop light, first in line next to a challenger. Don't know what model or what's under the hood, didn't care or really think about it until I realized I needed to get over to make the left turn to get to the liquor store.

There was a long line of cars behind us. If I didn't get in front of him, I would pretty much have to stop traffic to get over or make a u turn a mile down. So…. I selected comfort mode and got ready..

Light went green and I tore off. I got about three car lengths ahead of him and got over. At the next light in the double turning lane, he pulled behind me then switched lanes to get beside me.. he wasn't quite lined up with my passenger's window so he could not see me.

MFer! That gay ass car! That your boyfriend's car you fggt!? He went on, and I made the turn and pulled into the liquor store parking lot. Of course, here he comes pulling up behind my car looking at me through his passenger's side window. I get my stuff and stand up.. his face went blank. I'm thinking, yeah, you got smoked by a woman in a tiny blue electric car. I'm not exactly tiny (slender 6ft 4)

"Hi there! Nice caaar!" I said. Then a lady sits up in the passengers seat to stare back at me up and down like I wanted her man. "Thanks!" He said. I go on.. "I just got this electric caar. It's pretty sweet! Hope I didn't cut you off too much back there… sorry about that!"

"Naw shawty, I'm just surprised I couldn't catch you from the light." He said, his girl quickly snapping her neck from me to look at him when he said "naw shawty". He continues. "So how is it? You like it, can you go far in that thing?" 180m I said, perfect for getting to work and charging free at Kroger. His eyes widened. FREE charging? It must take forever. "Just 1:30 to get back to full" I said. I do my walk around shopping center while it charges.. I continued. Feeling the piercing gaze from his girl, he wrapped up things and went on his way. "Aiiight den, I'll see you around." I could hear her horse mouth flapping as they drove away with the window going up.

I'm sure I'll see him on the road next week.
Appreciate 9
Buug95921304.50
Noneya254.50
M5Rick66332.50
TiMSport12835.50
vreihen1619089.00
TURBO82247.50
King Rudi13065.50