Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i

Garage List
2017 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidy512 View Post
roku,

Thanks for the feedback. I am stuck between these and the B16's. A few guys got he B16's but they have not reported back yet which makes me a bit nervous. Gepeto did do an initial review that was super positive.

How long have you have these now? Would you still recommend them? I have the same car but xDrive, and the car is a semi-DD. Drven maybe 3 days a week. How are the GC plates thus far?

Thanks for any insight!
josh
I've had them on for maybe 10 months, 10k miles. They've handled daily duties and track days perfectly. I have exactly 0 complaints with the KWs. After install, I threw on the GC Camber Plates and hated the initial "clunk" or rattles. It seems like they settled and no longer make any noise so I am very happy with the combo. Looking back, I probably could've saved some money by not doing the DDC kit, but I must say it is nice to be able to switch between comfort and sport and retain factory controls. Especially since the girlfriend hates the sport+ bumpy ride on the street. I don't mind it and could've done without the DDC looking back. But I'm sure the next owner of my car will enjoy having the DDC option happy to answer any other questions. feel free to PM me.
Appreciate 1
spidy512502.00