View Single Post
      10-14-2020, 11:21 PM   #9
TropikThunder
Private
Rep
Drives: current: 330i next: x3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoZandrini View Post
Most folks disconnect or code out the center speaker. I did the latter in my car. I have the same Audiotech-Fischer amp. I've also replaced the front speakers with Eton (my car has the HK option). The rears were replaced with JLs. The real change came when I added the Audiotec-Fischer USB module to the amp. This bypasses the head unit's digital to analog converters. Basically, I had to run a 15' USB cable from the center console to the USB module in the amp. Then , I had to tell the amp that a signal on he USB cable has priority over the analog signal from the head unit. OMG! Difference was day and night!

https://www.audiotec-fischer.de/en/m...p-7bmw/up-7dsp
Resurrecting old thread: The Audio-Tech Fisher amp has 5 satellite channels (5x 65W) with one for the center channel. Are you just not connecting that channel? I don't see where Match makes a (single) center channel speaker, and while Eton does, I don't think I'll miss it.

By the way, what do you think of the Etons? They're hard to find in the US (only two dealers with wildly different pricing).
Appreciate 0