View Single Post
      10-01-2020, 10:25 AM   #294
Paulvin
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

225/35 R19 LCA + TS upgrade

Hi all,

I’ve been deciding whether to pull the trigger on this upgrade along with the LSD from BMW, and was undecided on whether to do just the LCA or LCA + TS. Now I’m starting to get concerned about wheel clearance for my OEM rims on 225/35 R19s. Car is stock otherwise. I’m unable to source the BMW wheel number, but it’s this one: OW86138 on https://www.originalwheels.com/bmw-w...5i2016rims.php

Rubbing Issues notwithstanding, does the TS upgrade make the ride noticeably harsher than just the LCA? I had a 350z many many years ago and whilst the steering feedback was impressive I eventually couldn’t live the uncompromising nature of the beast. I HATE knocks/rattles or any compromise on refinement when it comes to upgrades, and have noted some comments relating to this: any info would be appreciated. I don’t want to drop serious coin and make the car feel cheaper.

If this all gets thrown into the too hard basket I may just spring for a M2 having had the M235 for only 4 months now. I was pleasantly surprised by the duality of the 2, having not really considered it a legitimate option after the uncompromising nature of the Z.

Any insight appreciated. Thanks.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0