07-25-2020, 12:32 AM   #53
NOT2DAY
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M235i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2dad5389 View Post
Loving this build man. I'm a big fan of tasteful modifications and "OEM +" as some people call it. That's the look I strive for too. Do you have an instagram?
Thank you!! It’s so hard to keep it so subtly aggressive. I’m good on the visual of it until I decide to get the custom front splitter I want and CSL style trunk. But this’ll do for now!

http://www.instagram.com/clint.mendoza/

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDCBrian View Post
2THIRTY5 How confident are you that you will be able to fit the 18x9+42 with 255 squared? I'm still trying to find a wheel set up I'm comfortable with running 255 squared with some lowering, my stock staggered wheels actually have 255/40R18 MPSS's and the car is stock height, I got my front fenders rolled and slightly pulled in prep for 255/35/18 on either 9 wide or 8.5 wide, do the Ohlin's R&Ts give a little more space inside as well?

I’m confident because the Vorshlag plates give me the flexibility of adding camber when I need it.

There are two setups I debate constantly, and it really comes down to which tire I decide to run for the square set:

18x9” ET42 (+10mm or 15mm spacer front / none rear) 255/35 MPS4s
18x9.5 ET43 (+10mm minimum front, most likely will need 12-15) 255/35 RE71R

I can’t comment on inner clearance as I’ve always tried to push the wheels as far out as I could to find the fender clearances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Hockey4 View Post
nice, saw the pics on FB...how nice is that Rogue SSK ? Loving mine
I LOVE it, it’s a HUGE improvement while feeling super natural. I can’t even imagine what it’s like anymore to not have it.
Appreciate 0