05-22-2020, 11:47 AM   #29
Wyldstyle
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 440xi GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayone415 View Post
It didn't see it mentioned if you were planning to purchase or lease the car? If you're purchasing the car, I'd consider reselling or trading in the car with certain colors. At least in my area, I've noticed that models with red or brown interior were priced lower and have been listed longer even with lower mileage and more options.
Sorry, realized I didn't answer your question. This will be a purchase. I do care about resale value because at this point I really do not know how long I will keep the car - could be 2 years or could be 8 years.* But, I don't think that's worth having a black interior in such a small car. I appreciate the point, though, not something I had considered.

*Unknowns weighing on my mind that could affect how long I keep this car: the 2 series redesign, the 4 series redesign, and the coming of the i4. Also, I just heard that Mazda is redesigning the 6 to be RWD and have an in-line 6... I am/was a big fan of Mazda and owned 4 of them before I moved on up to BMWs. (My last car before I switched to BMW was a 2007 Mazda 6 with v6 + MT that I ordered from out of state because they had quit making that combo after the '07 MY... then they dropped the v6 entirely.) So... super curious to see this new 6.
Appreciate 0