View Single Post
      04-23-2020, 08:22 PM   #108
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
my green card I'm required by law to carry to prove my rightful presence here in the US. One extra thing to carry.
A green bill ("of rights" ) should do. But I know it wouldn't: they are frequently reluctant to take their dollars back (I mean shopping online), like "We've got this shit galore, don't bother.".

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
I'll usually keep a few hundred bucks in my center console
This is interesting. Don't be shy (or forget) about a bag of cash in your trunk.

Regarding a wallet , I only need to carry it on the seashore. As cards are shit and cash is everything I needed a wallet with a coin pocket. I also wanted it practical rather than luxury. With all that said, I chose BMW Yachtsport one:

Name:  bmw-yachtsport-wallet.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  18.7 KB

. I don't really like the branding, but if anyone dares to ask I'll say it's the only BMW (and all about yachting ) I have. As I don't take my car there it will be pretty true under the circumstances. Apart from it's name the wallet has all I need: compartments for big notes (only a few! ), change notes, coins, keys. Card slots are extra. It's quite sturdy besides washing: the silver text is smudged a bit. And no, I don't need to carry any ID or a phone there.
Appreciate 0