United_States
Rep
Drives: customE50Tune

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimBimM2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
They have followed up at this point.

I have a credit reimbursement headed my way, submitted by the tech support rep who has been helping me.

As far as testing the unit's operation, I was told that both bluetooth and status LEDs are gone. Nothing beyond driving it with or without bypass installed, which is basically useless.

Its incredibly disappointing to get a product that has less features than the previous version as a "fix".

If this is in fact the V2 tune, I couldnt in any capacity recommend ANYONE pays $1200 for it. The new tune is boring and theres no other way of describing it, after having driven around for almost a year with the V1 tune.

The $250 Dinan Sport tuner still lists bluetooth capability on their product page, but the "elite" product, at 5x the price cant do this?
Makes you wonder if you should have gone with this over-priced, underperforming piggyback versus BM3/MHD in the first place. What was your total bill including the $430 you spent?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimBimM2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
They have followed up at this point.

I have a credit reimbursement headed my way, submitted by the tech support rep who has been helping me.

As far as testing the unit's operation, I was told that both bluetooth and status LEDs are gone. Nothing beyond driving it with or without bypass installed, which is basically useless.

Its incredibly disappointing to get a product that has less features than the previous version as a "fix".

If this is in fact the V2 tune, I couldnt in any capacity recommend ANYONE pays $1200 for it. The new tune is boring and theres no other way of describing it, after having driven around for almost a year with the V1 tune.

The $250 Dinan Sport tuner still lists bluetooth capability on their product page, but the "elite" product, at 5x the price cant do this?
Makes you wonder if you should have gone with this over-priced, underperforming piggyback versus BM3/MHD in the first place. What was your total bill including the $430 you spent?
I got bm3 a month ago. So far so good. Love the power increase. Tuned my 240 and wife's 320. She loves it too. Still cheaper than 1200.
Appreciate 0