Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky dj View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbertels View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by f80er View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky dj View Post
Who cares? I could make a debaged B58 run in the 10's and smoke one of you M corporate lease guys any day.
Tell us where the bad M car touched you.
Based on his posts he's gonna need some therapy for a while. The big bad ///M sure has him triggered.
Nowhere, love the M cars, and love educating you ///M fairies with deep pockets who know nothing about BMW mechanics and engineering.

I'm still waiting for anyone to tell me why the specifications of a "true" ///M is light years beyond a track rated M340i? 30 pages and nothing, just feel, essence, perception and "bespoke" lol. Is it the 3rd party manufacturer parts? Or because it has 3 buttons that make you "feel" like it's a Porsche cockpit that A) "electronically" tightens the steering wheel B) Changes the dampening and rebound on the average M3 coilovers or maybe it's C) the Sport+ that really gets you hard as it flashes across the digital cockpit that just changes the gear ratios and turns off DTC.
Well... it wasn't A, B, or C for me. It was simply the car I wanted. And nope, I didn't know much about BMW mechanics or engineering. It's funny, because I didn't remember BMW asking me for that when I went in and wrote the check for my M3, or my M2C. Wasn't sure if paying for a car outright qualified me for ///M fairy status or not?! (I tried to google "///M Fairy Status" but just came up with stupid quotes from Pinterest.)

I'll just tell you directly what easily half the guys on here are thinking after reading your responses- you're bitter. Why? Not sure exactly, but given your multiple reference to "deep pockets" or "corporate types" - I'm pretty sure it's a bit related to the notion they're in a position that you aren't. And no one owe's anyone (especially you) a response if they are starting to feel that changes to the brand (and associated product) will impact their future buying habits.

Give it a rest. And maybe spend a little less time on the forums and a little more time hustling if you aren't where you want to be...

And yeah, I'm cranking the douchebaggery up a bit...
So why is it the car you wanted? All indication is "status", perhaps a little fun, and that you're actually one of the people on this thread that are bitter/offended that the high end cars you paid for with your 'big check' is being diluted by what you interpret as a knockoff. Typical entitled elitist consumer "I paid good money for this and they're diminishing the value of MY product and lowering the standards!" Which isn't accurate... and yeah that general perception about a "BMW owner" (or those Pinterest memes in this case) are spot on.

Humility goes a long way and there are tons of BMW corporate owners with deep pockets etc, even on this thread, that are as such.

With the right modifications, I guess this is an M car too.....It has an M badge on it
Attached Images

Appreciate 0