Chelsea Football Club
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuastein55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky dj View Post
But there are two versions, actually 3 versions of the ShelbyGT***, which one is top dog? Who cares...
Your replies are somewhat confusing, Dezzracer and I weren't talking about brand positioning of the three shelby vehicles or which is the "top dog" we were specifically referring to badging outside of the performance division.

The GT500 is the top of the line, although the 350 and 500 serve different purposes, but some argue the GT350 to be more fun as a road car due to the manual transmission, higher redline from the NA engine, and better steering feel.
You're confused, I'm confused? The GTR350 has a starting price that is more than the GT500 but less in specs it appears, which is the better car is it the GTR because it's more expensive?

My argument is does the new M340i that's developed by the M division (which is apparently the main caveat for the ///M fanboys) with M division parts, sacrilegious to to have the M badge on its end when BMW GmbH themselves say so?

No one ever on the thread questioned that it's the premium M version. Its just funny to see /// M guys so offended because their car is getting watered down, what else could it be? Any real BMW person knows what's the premium car.

Is an Audi S5 which is the original Audi sport car now a less of a car even though the more recently developed RS5 line is the premium sport line of Audi? Who cares, don't get OFFENDED, love your car, don't hate on the brand(ing)...
Appreciate 0