Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost.M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost.M View Post
I have F80 lowering springs and F30 sways bars on my M235i so it seems I will be the guinea pig for another cross platform modification haha. I went ahead and ordered it earlier this week from another seller and it was about $620 shipped. Can't beat that price, and should be easy to resell if necessary. It won't arrive until July as they are backordered from Germany so it will be some time before I can have it installed on the car. Excited to see how this works and love to see the discussion that has developed!
Unfortunately you will not get to be a guinea pig on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arhoads335i View Post
Sooo buy it or not lol
Too late by atleast a week +
How so? Link to the post for someone else who's already tried it.

My LSD will ship in July with the rest of them and will immediately be fitted to the car unless someone who has already tried this can confirm that it definitively will not work.
Incorrect.

BMW has changed status of the units and only 11 are now shown on backorder. And those will most likely be cancelled soon.

The unit is officially listed as discontinued and not order-able in the BMW system with only 11 in backorder queue.
The support team at bmw parts hub disagrees with you but we'll see what happens come July.
The window to order does seems to have closed however, so might be tough to get going forward. I'm excited!

From BPH:
"I can tell you I have a sales order number generated by BMW, that order is current. You will be getting one of these in July.
As far as the 11 on back order, I am not seeing any back order numbers online. With BMW putting a freeze on any new orders, there is no way now to know exactly how many are on back order without reaching out to the warehouse for an up to date back order status.

Any order with a sales order number generated by BMW will be getting one. If you do not have a confirmed order then yes, your order could be canceled.

Looks like you can brag a little bit once you get yours. They will re-release these as soon as the vendor supply gets back up to open the order process. There is not time frame of that currently."
Use a bit of common sense.

1) These cannot be built for the MSRP price of $567.

2) If they could, then BMW would continue to offer for anyone that wanted to be in that final build. But as BPH noted, the unit is no longer available and discontinued.
Appreciate 0