03-20-2019, 11:38 AM   #16
_2fast2furious_
Private
Rep
Drives: 2 series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpup View Post
Hey guys,

I was recently shopping for rear spoilers and was doing a fair amount of research on brands and user experiences. There were some mentions of ebay/AliExpress but never a lot of follow up after someone pulled the trigger.

I wanted to share my experience with an AliExpress spoiler I ordered:
I ordered a carbon fiber spoiler from a Chinese seller on AliExpress. The spoiler was about $100 with $50 for shipping. The spoiler actually arrived within a week of ordering it. I thought it might take up to a month being it was coming from China but I was wrong.
The quality of the spoiler is actually very very good. I could not make out any imperfections in the carbon fiber. The fitment was also perfect. Both corners sit perfectly flush on the trunk and there are no gaps. I even used the supplied 3M they installed on the underside of the spoiler. All in all I had a great experience. See the pictures below.
[IMG][/IMG]
Do you have a picture of the side of your whole car with the spoiler on it? I am thinking of ordering this one. Do you think its too big at all? Do you think you should have gotten the m4 one? I am on the fence about either one. Was also thinking of getting this spoiler and painting it to the color of my car. What do you guys think?
Appreciate 0