Rep
Drives: 2018 230i MSport

Garage List
2018 BMW 230i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VPB74 View Post
I'm in the bay area too. I have one. Some scuffs on the under side, but in nice condition if you're interested.
I scratched the underside of mine as I was pulling down from race ramps after installing it. There's literally no reason to skip one based on underside damage, they all look like that after a day or two.
The shop that installed mine did DINAN springs at the same time and scraped it out of the shop driving it down the road for an alignment. The dude felt really bad and didn't charge me labor for the install of the lip. I honestly didn't care that much since I knew it was inevitable. I scraped like 3 days later on a speed bump. The whole reason I got the lip was to act as a sort of scrape guard after I got a scrape on my bumper from a pot hole in a parking lot that was waaay deeper than expected. I couldn't avoid it and slow rolled it and half the wheel vanished into it and the bumper touched the ground. Now at least a more disposable part is being scraped and it's so low to the ground you can't see the scrapes on it without laying on the ground
Appreciate 0