Rep
Drives: '16 m235i

'16 m235i coupe, 8AT, alpine white

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hey all,

It is with regret that I am offering up my '16 m235i for local sale here in PA.

I picked it up new from the dealer in OCT '15, so it still has about a year and a half of full warranty coverage and complimentary service left.

Car has just over 21000 miles today, and for now it is my DD. Spent the first 2 years of it's life in N. Virginia so little salt exposure, and most of last year I was deployed to Africa so it lived in the garage and occasionally driven by my wife to keep the battery charged.

This car is as close to stock as you will probably find, since that is the way I wanted it. Alpine white over black sensatech. Sunroof is probably the only optional item if that's even an option. The mindset here was to have this car as cheaply as possible but with the 6 cylinder powerplant. So if you are looking for a lot of creature comforts, this may not be for you.

My pricing may seem aggressive, but what you get in extras makes up for it imho. Shown with aftermaket Apex ARC-8 wheels 8.5 inch square all around with MPSS non-RF tires, 2 rear just replaced today and the fronts with about 5k miles tops. ($2300 invested) I chose this set up for a bit more contact patch (1 inch wider than stock) and ability to rotate. Fronts use a 5mm spacer also from apex and slightly larger lug bolts.

I will also include for the price, a set of 4 OEM orbit gray wheels with michelin alpine PA4 performance snows, that have less than 2000 miles--newly installed this winter. All 4 rims are in great shape with no curb rash. Only issue with the car is 3-inh scrape to the rear right plastic body kit down at the bottom from scraping on a low wall while backing out of a driveway. Will upload additional photos later, and show this area. A couple door dings also present but pretty minimal and typical if you park your car anywhere in public near careless people.

Since I ordered the Apex set-up with BMW roundels and TPMS installed, when the seasons change all you have to do is jack it up, and swap out the wheels. Diameter is exactly the same for easy transitions.

For the cyclists in the audience, I'll also throw in the BMW-spec roof rack crossbars with two fork-mount bike trays attached. With the threaded roof points it just takes a few minutes to attach or remove it.

Asking $28,500

Attached Images

Last edited by SeanE; 10-06-2018 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: price
Appreciate 0