02-27-2018, 01:04 PM   #51425
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jody View Post
Was hit by a car yesterday afternoon; as in physically struck by said car. What hurts more than the obvious physical pain is that it was my car....

Here's the story: I come home from work, did some paint correction in the garage over the weekend as it was raining all weekend and wanted to look over my work and see if I had missed any spots. Opened the garage door and let the cat out as he likes to walk with me to the mailbox after work. I make it to the mailbox and out of nowhere I feel something push my leg hard, like someone is trying to kick my knee out from under me.....it was Hans....my 08 E93. I forgot to engage the parking brake and it rolled backward down my driveway and struck me. Yes, I ran over myself with my 335i. I'll post a pic of the BMW roundel bruise on my shoulder later. Can barely move today.
I had no clue how much heavier a cabrio is than a normal car. In my embarrassment in telling my story with friends, I have been made aware at just how lucky I am. I had no clue that many people die from this type of thing every year. Lesson learned, when exiting a vehicle, stop from being distracted and pay attention.

Hans' name has been changed to Christine.
Damn !
And I saw the movie Christine...
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0