Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F15d msport, F22 m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenVoX View Post
What mods you planning for?

Yes, I def want to dyno it but Ill have to wait for the holidays (December) because the AWD dynojet in my area is only open on the weekdays and Im currently in school all day every week..

I certainly will post the results here. My plan is to do 1 pull with the flash and JB4 on Map2, then 2nd pull Flash to the PTF OTS map, and last pull with stock flash.
Ahh you're an AWD car, missed that, that thing should launch like a bat out of hell, lol. Based on the other members, you should be making some nice power.

For me, I'm already FBO (vrsf dp, cp, race HD intercooler, jb4/meth), so it's all down to suspension work, now. Clubsport coilovers (3 way), megan racing 4-link setup, superpro and powerflex bushings for the rear subframe and rear LCA's. Deriln solid rear diff bushings, Hotchkis sway bars and end links, and the existing M4 LCA/TS's that were installed this year. The dinan oem damper combo is great for the street, but I want this car to be sharper and more track focused, for the long term. I wasn't going to do this for a couple more years, however iND was selling the coilovers for a steal, so I said screw it and went ahead a bit early.

Last edited by Dylan86; 10-26-2017 at 03:16 PM..
Appreciate 1
SerenVoX148.00