View Single Post
      07-18-2016, 07:26 AM   #3
Tyresian
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 230xi

There should be some reviews of the Dinantronics Sport soon and over on the f30 forums there is a user that is going to be back-to-back testing with the BMS Stage 1 but on an N20 application.

But I think you'll have the same issue with both. They are just adding constant boost. Dinantronics by default runs at it's Sport+ which is +3psi and maxes out at +4psi with Race mode but that sounds like it is really only good for race and not DD.

The main advantage of the Dinantronics Sport is the bluetooth connectivity and ability to change settings on the fly. Heck maybe you find running 2 or 3 psi additional boost just runs better. The second advantage is that it works across many models which means it should be easier to resell when you're done with the car or possibly transfer to a new car, we don't know if the N55 version will work with B58 or if they are even bringing B58 support.

However I think you can adjust boost on the BMS Stage 1 up to +4.5psi, from what I understand it requires an additional data cable and software on a computer.

Last edited by Tyresian; 07-18-2016 at 07:52 AM..
Appreciate 1