View Single Post
      05-23-2016, 09:47 PM   #21
jgoldstein2000
Private
Rep
Drives: 228 Xdrive -Deep Sea Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryJI View Post
The Dinan Stage 3 intercooler tune is currently available only for the M235i and if they ever make one for the 228i it will be for the N20, not the N26. There is probably very little more you can legally do for power output; we are in the same boat on that although not having AWD gave me more suspension modification options. THP is a big plus, too, but let's face it, there's no adaptive suspension on the M2. My advice, FWIW, is to look at suspension mods if you really want to liven up the car, not power output. I like my catback exhaust, too. I am all but certain that there will be no S3 tune for the N26 (and no S4/Big Turbo) and paying all that money for the intercooler alone is not worth it.
Barry I had a whole email exchange with Dinan today about them bringing a stage 3 for the N26. And I assume they were referring to this intercooler: http://www.dinancars.com/product/d33...ries&mid=1184/

Did you email them after I told you this? Pm me and I can show you the email thread. I was warned to not expect extreme gains from the stage 1 tune.
Appreciate 0