View Single Post
      02-09-2016, 07:42 PM   #97
StarMan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17' M2

Very good looking car! It's pictures like these that made me want to get the M235i in the first place

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiscottiGelato View Post
Is it just me or does this look a lot better than the M2?

I'm really tempted to get a used 2015 M235i 6MT, Mineral Grey on Red, add a few Performance Parts and the wheels, instead of paying full for a new M2. You can't even choose the interior color on the M2.... so sad.
I originally wanted the M2, but got a lightly used 2014 from BMW instead which saved me about 15k-20k. (if you get a pre-owned 2015 or above, the free maintenance service is not transferable) . This leaves me plenty of room for looks, suspension and performance upgrades. Sure the vin won't contain an S after the first two letters, and the value will drop faster and lower than the M2, but you will be quicker than a stock M2 and have it just the way you want it to look for less money than buying new stock.

I have nothing against the M2 and like it, but for an average guy...financially it made more sense getting a lightly used M235i.

Anyway the one thing the M2 has is the rear end!! That is the only thing about my M235i i least like. I am adding CF Spoiler and Diffuser to make it slightly better and aggressive.
Appreciate 0