Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan86
Quote:
Originally Posted by YYZF22N55 View Post
Nice pickup!! Envy the LSD!!

Depends what looking for performance or aesthetics.

I have black kidneys, blacked out side markers, m perf rear diffuser, side skirts, tints.

Performance wise:
DP. Intake. CP, intercooler, H&R springs, spacers and ECU tune.
Thanks man.

This car already has all of that, I'm just thinking springs and sways to help on the track days. What have most track drivers claimed yielded the best results? I'm coming from a well built MK7 GTI and don't know much about the "right" track setup for this car. I have a wealth of racing background, just absolutely no experience with BMW's of any trim level. I intend on putting this car up against some local Porsche's/Vette owners that frequent Spokane Raceway. In my area, a base Carrera is "A LOT" of car for most of these mountain people lol.

From what I've researched here so far, some say keep the suspension stock until you're ready for coilovers, which is fine, but I see A LOT of guys here on H&R or alike setups. How do the dampers hold up long term? Just looking for some insight, is all.

BTW I miss Ontario (to some extent), primarily Mosport. I may drive it across the US this summer, visit all of my dream tracks, and make my way up to visit friends/ family, but that's a big production that may have to wait until next year.

Here's a shot how she sits, I'm going to ditch the runflats and get some PSS's on her, and a set of ARC 8's with track grip

Unmolested front plate, US millworks guy already on order.

Nice!!
Appreciate 0