3PedalMINI
Saving The Manuals!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Manual 18 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperzulu View Post
13.4% off was my price, which was ED invoice price. Dealer made $500 on the deal, which was basically the $500 option credit that was available at the time.

My dealer backed out of the deal right before I was to come in and place the deposit. Very upset about it, They claim the best they will do is 2k less then US MSRP...When I said that was BS as its listed on BMWs site that the discount is 3k there was a pause and he said sorry cant. I said you are prepared to lose me and my families business that has proven loyalty to your dealer and the autogroup? he paused and said "do what you have to buddy"

Can anyone recomend a ED friendly dealer? Im willing to drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashemi View Post
This seems very strange. If this is the case, you'd think that they would allow you to get the car without the LSD in Germany, then when it is shipped here they would install it!

PS. 3 Pedal, good to see you on here, bud!
My dealer confirmed it, Ohh well ill just buy it out of pocket. Good to see you here too. Still need to respond to your PM at RC, Stanley has been blowing it up anyway, looks like my deal is a bust... Pissed cause I cleared my afternoon to meet with them and finalize the deal
Appreciate 0