View Single Post
      01-01-2015, 10:53 PM   #67
vicaction
Rep
Drives: NA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash View Post
Looks very aggressive! I am building BSM/CRed. Did you include moonroof? Does having moonroof make it aggressive or softening from the LOOK perspective? I hate the new M3/M4 and how they made look classy and very European compared to E92 M3. I hope they keep the E92 M3 agressive looks w/ widebody and fender flares in M2.

My concerns w/. M235i were

1. Steering feedback: it was precise and to-the-point but NO feedback like E92 M3. - does having the right wheel/tire like yours improve the steering feedback significantly?
2. No special colors: I think I can live w/ BSM after looking yours.

Pros: exhaust burp in stock. awesome! How much was the 'Autoplus diffuser' and how did you order it? Please post some videos of exhaust kicks,.

sorry for too many questions. I am planning to submit an order today to get year-end incentives.
Hi! To answer a few of your questions:
1) I think whether the moonroof agressive or not is very subjective. I had no choice cuz it came with the stock, but i had enjoyed it so far!
2) To be honest, i am not a expert in driving so for the 'feel' of steering feedback, i feel it's very similar to stock. Sorry couldn't help much here.
3) I contacted Autoplus via facebook and they directed me to a local dealer locally for ordering. the diffuser with painted and shipping costed me 900 USD.
Appreciate 0