Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@IND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post
Just installed mine today - mineral white from IND and I have to say that the color match is less than perfect.. Pretty noticeable difference in color and I'm not very happy.

It's better than the hideous orange reflectors but not seamless as I would have hoped.
The painted reflectors have too much dark speckles and overall are lighter shade of metallic white than the rest of the bumper.
Mineral White is a 3 stage pearl paint and unfortunately is very difficult to match without the vehicle in-house. The additional price is due to the pearl stage. We do apologize for the inconvenience and all of our painted products have a match guarantee. Our support manager will be in touch with you shortly.
My MG set had a small blemish and after a few emails back and forth IND sent a new set. I will point out two things though.

1 - visually inspect before installing, getting these fuckers installed is a lot easier than removing them to ship back
2 - as much as it would be great to be able to photograph any issues, for what we're dealing with here a lot of the time it simply won't show up in a photo - I had that issue personally - so if they ask for photos and it won't work they're pretty reasonable to work with

At the end of the day it took an extra week but mine are installed and I'm happy.
Appreciate 0