View Single Post
      07-18-2007, 09:12 AM   #1
jetblk328i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i

invention that would help us all lol

ive got a good idea for an invention, anyone with transition lenses for glasses will know.

anyways, transitions sense UV light and tint my glases accordingly. now what we do is put this technology in our windshield. however the 1st generation we will have a switch for on/off as well as a knob to control how tinted the windshield should be. then we will integrate it into the light sensor to sense UV rays and tint accordingly still with the on/off switch and knob incase we want to override it. this could also be put into homes so that blinds become a thing of the past, still with a on/off switch and a knob, we can tint the windows to our homes too. however i think the windshield idea should come first. cost? well transitions are only about 100-150 more than normal lenses so i would imagine it wouldnt cost that much more. would first be put into middle/higher end cars like our e90

anyone would like this? why or why not? cause i could be pursuing this one day lol sooo....PATENT PENDING heh and if it really does work maybe youlll one day be able to say hey i knew the guy who created the new windshield. he apparantly also couldnt get any xenons =(
Appreciate 0